Thursday 27 March 2014

Chinese Whispers 4



March 19, 2014


Today was a very busy and long day. Full day meeting. 8 am till 6 pm. In the evening we headed out to dinner. Seafood Garden Restaurant. It had lots of parrots. Colorful parrots. Fish ponds with lots of Gold Fish. Indoor trees. It also offered a short entertainment based on little bit of acrobatics, magic and cultural dance. It was ok, not very impressive. 



















A variety of food items were ordered, following are some of the dishes that landed on my table.












We were 25 people altogether and we had booked 3 large tables in a separate section with our own live music arrangement.








Downtown Beijing, where my hotel is located, closes down by 9 pm.  Food joints remain open till 11. So, nothing really to do even If I venture out to nearby malls or public places. And evenings these days are pretty cold and windy. So, after a full day of meeting it is very hard for me to stay in my room. 


I am looking forward to few tours that I am planning to take on Friday and Saturday. 

No comments: