Sunday 8 September 2013

Rare Event

I love my city, it was a very nice and friendly city......... once. Now it is ranked among one of the most dangerous mega cities in the world. And it is only sometimes that we get a chance to enjoy basic entertainment, be it stage plays, music concerts or exhibitions. One such event is the Vintage Car Show that takes place in Karachi each year for a day. I wait for it and keep my eyes and ears open about it's information. Car enthusiasts bring out their prized collections for the common people to see. 

Luckily, I don't have to travel far to see it. It has been taking place, for the last 5 years, at the same place which is near my house.

This year my company, which makes lubricants for automobiles, sponsored this event and I found many of my office colleagues there.

It is a very expensive hobby, to buy and maintain vintage cars. Hats off to those who do it and big thanks to them to share their collectibles with people.


























No comments: