Sunday 20 April 2014

Chinese Whispers 7

By now my trip to Beijing had come to an end. Lot's of lovely memories associated with this trip. Met with lot's new people. This year our team meeting was appropriately titled 'East Meets West'. Participants joined in from Pakistan, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Canada, United States, Argentina and United Kingdom.  

Unlike regular business meetings, this one was very interactive and fun based. We even had a Tai Chi Master invited to join us for two days to learn how to manage stress at work place. The Master conducted very simple to do moves to manage daily stress.




For the last 3 years, I have been attending these meetings once a year and we have a tradition to exchange small cultural gifts, so this time around these are some of the gifts I received were these:



For all the arrangements I would like to thank my hosts Mr. Albert Wong, Edward Chang and Melony Li. Thank you guys for making this trip a memorable one. You were great hosts.



It is now time to head back home and with that I come to the end of 'Chinese Whispers'. Thank you all for reading and showing interest in my blog.



 

No comments: