Tuesday 7 January 2014

Eat That Frog

I recently came across a book and my eyes and mind was hooked as I read the first few pages. The book is titled 'Eat That Frog' by Brian Tracy.

The book mainly speaks about managing and over coming your fears. Most of the time in our lives we put off important tasks that we don't like but they are important. By putting them off we increase our fear and create obstacles in our own development. This book mainly speaks about how you can over come that feeling. The book's title is very appropriate, Eat That Frog, and I have printed it out and pasted it infront of my work cubicle to remind me to be positive and start with the task that I hate doing most.

I am pasting a few excerpts from the book, they are taken from Amazon.com


 For the last few years I have been focusing on 1 or 2 most important things that I seriously focus on through out the year and I am very happy to see good results in my own development. Trust me, don't over burden yourself with many things, just focus on 1 or 2 most important things and then live by them till you see an improvement in your own development.

For this year, I am gonna Eat That Frog. 

No comments: