Saturday 25 January 2014

Sunway Resort

Last year, I visited Malaysia on a business trip and after the busy meetings schedule I took some time off to enjoy the time there. I visited Putrajaya, Genting Highlands, had a day long tour of Kuala Lumpur city and also stayed at the Sunway Resort near Kuala Lumpur. I've, in my earlier blogs, shared most of that trip except Sunway. So, here's a little bit about the place.

Sunway Resort is a very famous Hotel, Mall and Extreme Sports recreations area. The Mall stands among top 10 biggest malls of the world. My colleagues and I had a 3 day meetings and activities planned at Sunway Resort. After day long business meetings and tiring sessions, It  really was very interesting to wander off in the Mall or resort area.

We had one full day planned in Extreme Park which has a zoo, theme rides, water park, extreme sports and lots of other stuff. Oh, and yes they also have the world's longest rope bridge. walking over it is a really good experience.


 












Inside the reception area



Bird Park and Zoo



















 Colorful Nights










 

No comments: